Listen, baby size. You are now officially one week late and you've got all kinds of people up in arms, mostly me. Here are three IM's I received within 3 minutes on Thursday morning (we'll teach you about social media when you're older) :

This is a daily occurrence, babe. I know you probably haven't gotten the memo, but your mama is truly the most impatient person in the entire world. I hate waiting. I get that you're probably already trying to teach me a lesson, but if we could just do that later, I'd really appreciate it.
I'm as ready as I'll ever be, so please, knock on that door and we'll get you outta there. I really don't want to have to evict you myself.
Look at my facebook wall right now (don't worry, we'll broadcast you as soon as you are born). See all these awesome friends who can't wait to meet you? It's unbelievable and terribly flattering. You should be ashamed of yourself.




1 comment:
Hurry up little one! We are all waiting :O)
Post a Comment