Whoever invented working moms was clearly not a parent. Dude, the older you get, the harder it is to say goodbye in the morning. You are so fun and learning so much every minute of every day, I just want to be there for all of it.
I don't want to say goodbye 5 out of 7 days.
I don't want a daily max of 2 hrs of Sawyer time.
I don't want to leave you in someone else's care for 40 hrs/wk.
But, I have to. Truth is: there are positives. You love all of your friends at school. You love the activities, crafts, music and Spanish. You love 3 out of your 4 teachers. You eat healthy food at school.
So, we'll try to remember a glass half full and carry on. Some days (today) are harder than others for your mama, but that's ok because you are one happy little dude.
Loving.



No comments:
Post a Comment