This year was ROUGH guys. Lots of ups and downs. More downs than ups. But those ups are what saved us. We are one strong squad and this year proved I wouldn't want to mess with us.
So in honor of our strength, courage and bond, I bring you December dailies. One or more pics of you or us that demonstrates the good in our family and in the world.
Thank you baby boy for reminding me why I'm here. All day every day.
DAY #1 ::
your lovely and amazingly talented Grandma resurrected a childhood favorite of mine: the advent calendar. She made it from scratch and even put your photo in the middle. Special for you...ALWAYS. she is so thoughtful and generous. So today on Dec 1st, you got to open box #1. It was so fun, you were so excited and curious if what the box may contain. 3 unique $1 gold coins. It may as well have been Christmas.
Here's a few...
No comments:
Post a Comment