Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day was pretty fun. We've always dreamt of celebrating this day, for all that it means. Your daddy really didn't know what to expect, which made the day even more special. Your daddy, God love him, actually went to work on Father's Day morning. Which was a bummer, but it gave us a chance to go shopping for all of his favorite things. We picked up materials for an amazing chicken burrito night (Your daddy was Mexican in a previous life) - tapatio, tomato, peppers, onions, and of course some truck and tattoo mags to keep him company. We also got him a few big boy movies: I am #4, Battle LA, and The Mechanic. None of which I was particularly impressed with, but your daddy was entertained and that's all we needed.
You got your daddy a mug, which he LOVED. And for Father's day, your daddy was so moved, he actually wrote a blog post all for you. I'll post this in a bit when I can scan it in and type it up, but in the meantime, here are a few pics from your Daddy's first father's day (and your Grandpa's first Father's day as a Grandpa!).


His favorite things

You got him a mug. He cried (on the inside).
Testing it out

No question who your daddy is!

Grandpa loves ya

New hat!

No comments: