Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mr. Cuddles

I have MUCH to update on your blog - it's been a busy few months! Until then, I wanted to send these pics because it is what I'm doing instead of updating your blog. :-)
You've never been a big cuddler. Ive always thought that in the long run, this is likely a good thing. Independent fella, self-soothing, makes his own fun. Unfortunately for me, I am a huge cuddler! Can't get enough of it. Suddenly over the last month or so you have contracted the cuddle bug! I couldn't be happier.
It's a cold, rainy Portland morning and You and I are cuddled up under my favorite warm blanket watching Gabba, drinking grape juice (you) and tea (me). Thanks for cuddling with me lately - it warms my heart so, so much.


1 comment:

Bobbi said...

So beautifully sweet. Happy for you both! Love, G'ma.