"Chocolate milk is my NEEEEEW favorite!"
"Where's my kiss?" - when he wants a kiss or hug (which he calls a "love", sounds like WUV, like the rest of my family)
"I wish I had a __________" - the way he asks for toys/treats he knows he can't have, and then he gets them
"Can I way witchu, mama?" (can I lay with you) - I can never, ever say no. such a sucker.
Are you gonna be a good boy, Sawyer? "Yes, see, I'm a good boy!" (flashes those pearly whites)
and the things he mispronounces are pretty darn cute - you'll never catch me correcting him.
Hewicopter = Helicopter
bubbows = Bubbles
Scuba Driver = scuba diver
"Cheezus!" = "Jesus" (Mimicking mommy...oops, guess I'd better chill on that reaction)
1 comment:
Sawyer has gotten to be so much fun! He was spending the night over at Grandpa's house the other night and they invited me for spaghetti dinner. He was kind of screwing around so Grandpa said, "Come on now, Sawyer. Eat up your spaghetti." He said, "O K Grandpa. But may I please have some brussel sprouts?"
Apparently he gets to eat brussel sprouts (his favorite food) at Grandpa's house quite frequently!
Post a Comment