Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thanks, Daddy

This is the home your daddy worked so hard to create for us. This is our view from our rocking chair - a gorgeous green lawn, beautifully landscaped to the point that our neighbors think I married a landscaper. And we even have a canoe sitting out there just waiting for its first adventure with this new family of 3. Before you came along, we replaced the carpet, painted the walls (ALL of them!), cleaned out the spare room closet, bought a rocker, and assembled countless baby items. And by "we", I mean daddy. Thanks, Daddy for all of your hard work in the months leading up to your baby boy's arrival, and for your support and help in the months he has been a part of our life. We have such a warm, comfy, peaceful, loving home, and I wouldn't rather be anywhere else.
We love you, daddy.

First Bonfire of the summer!

Home

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

It is a perfectly perfect home, indeed! Thank you Scuba, for providing such a beautifully warm and loving home for your family! LOVE YOU!!!