I finally did it!
One week short of your 3 month birthday (whaaat?!???), I have finally authored your birth story and made a video documenting the day. Sorry it took so long, that little face of yours is pretty distracting.
Your loyal readers should know this video is completely censored. No who-hah shots, which is why I don't mind sharing. The most they'll be getting out of this vid is an occasional peak of the inner thigh, which in this circumstance is years away from sexy.
Enjoy...
Below is a link to your birth story. It's mostly just for you and I, but of course we're happy to share for anyone interested. Just know that it's long, not only because your mommy is pretty wordy, but because I didn't want to forget one minute, one tiny detail of this amazing experience.
Click here for a link to our perfect story.
Here's lookin at you, kid.
And here are a few photos of our journey, what a wild ride.
May 24th - Oh look! We're knocked up!
14 Weeks, 27 Weeks, 40 Weeks
Christmas 2010 - Little Bundle of Joy
Baby Shower with the most amazing women: January 9th, 2011
Daddy remodeled the entire house for your crazy nesting Mama; here he is painting the living room
Your nursery (Clean, before you arrived, it hasn't looked like this since)
It hurt:
And then you fixed me:
Party of 3:
2 Weeks Old.
Sweet Sawyer Lee @ 4 Weeks Old:
<3











2 comments:
Amazing blog and pics! Wow! Life is a blessing. This is inspiring. :)
-Marvin
Darn you Kim for making me cry! The video was really special.. congrats again!
Post a Comment