Dear Baby,
I know sleeping is good for you, but I wish you wouldn't nap so much. Mama misses you like CRAZY when you nap. I can't wait for you to wakeup so we can play and talk and laugh at all of the hilarious things you do these days.So, please wake up. I miss you.
Love,
Mommy
3 comments:
He takes after his Grandma! A lover of The Nap!!!
That is one sweet little Sizemore boy. Looks just like a mini Steve or William sleeping there.
I still love this one. All bundled into a baby burrito. I know Will liked that when he was a little. I wonder if Steve did as well. So a baby Sizemore when he sleeps even now. I am so the opposite. Ok with maybe my feet being tucked. But otherwise I cannot sleep if I feel stuck. Love this boy.
Post a Comment