Today, we’re thankful for cuddle time! Truth be told, you’ve never been a big cuddler. You’re wiggly and sitting still just isn't your thing. That’s alright for me, but I am a huge cuddler; unfortunately for me, your daddy is not a fan, so I usually have to depend on poor little Lucy for my cuddle cravings. Today you cuddled up with me on the couch to watch your Airplanes movie, and nestled right under my arm on my chest. Let me tell you, it was heaven. I pulled my phone out to capture the moment (because it is so rare), and I caught you just as you were drifting off. It was just precious. Your little eyes getting heavy as you drifted off into dreamland, on my chest. We were under mamas favorite blanket,warm in front of the fire, in a completely silent house. All we could hear was the rain.
It was one of those absolutely perfect moments that I’ll hold dear for a long time.
I am thankful forthose little perfect moments when everything just falls into place, and youcuddle me. J
![]() |
| Just us three. :-) |


1 comment:
As I read this I'm sitting here in the same situation but with tears in my eyes because I know how awesome it is and how thankful I am for it as well! It's the best feeling ever : )
Post a Comment