It’s crazy the little things you pick up along the way. I forget how closely you watch us. We had just let sweet Lucy out the front door to go potty and plopped back on the couch. She lets us know she’s ready to come back in by barking. We heard her alarm, but were far too lazy to get up, so thought we’d give it a minute. From the other room, I heard the front door open for a second and then close. As Lucy cruised into the living room, your daddy and I looked at each other in amazement.Did he just go let Lucy in by himself? The fact that you recognized she needed to come in isn't a surprise – you love your ‘goose’ and are pretty in touch with where she is most of the time. But you know how to open the front door?That’s scary. And you care enough to let her in when she’s done going potty? Well,that’s just adorable.
Today we’re thankful you love Lucy so much and are learning so quickly how to take care of her!


No comments:
Post a Comment