Wednesday, March 2, 2011

4 Weeks Old = No Sleep till Play time

You decided to take this playchair for a spin today, giving it a try now that you're actually playing. Which is both entertaining and entirely exhausting because you DON'T SLEEP! Also, you're hitting a growth spurt, so all you want to do is eat, play, cry, and repeat; no more time for that pesky sleep. Which means we are trying everything to get you to sleep! And I mean everything short of baby tylenol PM...yeah, don't think it hasn't crossed my mind.

Here is the progression of your chair experience within 15 mins (hey, we got 10 mins of sleep out of this thing, I'll take it).
Also, please sleep.

*Not so sure about this whole jungle theme:

*Woah, Birds!

*Vibrating chair makes me zzzzzzzz......

*Psych! You totally thought I was sleeping, huh? Riiiight...



1 comment:

kelsey c. said...

sleep, Sawyer, sleep!! keep putting him in that vibrating chair. Lucca got accustomed to it and would take naps in it lots and lots her first few months. xoxo tired mama!