When I ask my friends for advice, 99% of the time, one of their tips (if not their #1 tip) is to enjoy my baby while he's little. Time flies and they grow so fast. I've taken this advice to my deepest heart. Every breathe you take, every moment, every wiggle and coo, I am trying to mark it in stone in this memory. I wish I had a vault that would keep these memories and all that are contained in them - the scent, the sound, the emotion. Many of these moments will never be replicated, even with baby #2 (if we are so lucky) I know that baby #1 comes only once.
I snapped this photo the other night as I thought this was one of those moments never want to forget.
Just you and I cuddled up in our favorite rocking chair at 5am.
Loving.


No comments:
Post a Comment