Holy Moly. It's incredible the lengths I will go to get you to smile. The most ridiculous noises come out of me in an attempt to trick you into thinking I'm the funniest lady on the block.
Mission Accomplished.
It warms my heart like I never could've imagined. You're pretty damn cute, kid.
It warms my heart like I never could've imagined. You're pretty damn cute, kid.
Also, thanks to Apple, you are about to be a major movie star. Hollywood, here we come! Here you are in your film debut:
(You also have your own Youtube channel now, with just this one video; scope it: http://www.youtube.com/user/kimmakimou)
And of course, some stills (you had to know I was rocking the Flipcam/Canon/Crackberry trifecta)
xoxo!
Reminds me of this sweet song. Yeah, I'm sappy mcsapperson. Your fault.


2 comments:
How SWEEEET!!!
He is so advanced! ANd so beautiful! ANd let's not forget... perfect in every way!!!
Oh my goodness! Cutest little man ever! Made my day to see his little sweet face this morning :O) Thanks so much again and again a bazillion times for sharing all of this. Love it! And Sooo love sappy Kim! Looks good on ya :O)
Post a Comment