Tuesday, March 29, 2011

8 Weeks Today!




8 weeks ago today marks the best day of my life. You entered the world and changed me forever. I am a sappy, lovey, sentimental mush of emotions and I have you to thank for it. You have taught me lessons in compassion, understanding, unconditional love, and most importantly for me: patience, a skill I have always lacked.

I cannot believe you're already 2 months old. This scares the bajesus outta me. It means so many things, mostly it reminds me to be thankful for every precious moment I have with you while you are my tiny infant, but it also means that you are getting older every day and before I know it, you'll be walking and talking. I am beyond terrified to return to work and leave you, I just can't imagine not spending every single day with you, but I've also had an incredible 8 weeks and I get 6 more!
Today I give thanks for you, my sweet baby boy. Here's to each and every day with you.

No comments: