Saturday, January 21, 2012

My favorite thing right now: you + books

You LOVE books.
My absolute favorite thing is when out of nowhere you run and snag a book you want to read, run toward me and crawl up into my lap.
I don't sit on the couch anymore (actually haven't for months) just so I'm open incase you feel like reading. It is really the sweetest thing - you clawing at my shirt collar, throwing a leg up for leverage, until we both remember that you're too big (and I'm too small) to seamlessly fall into my lap, at which point I cuddle you up, you lay your sweet head on my chest and we read. Yeah, heaven.
I've tried to snap a thousand pics of this - none capture that sweet feeling, but this is what it looks like.
(sorry for the grainy reverse-iPhone pics):

No comments: