Daddy had to go to work today. On Saturday. Booooo.
Lucky for me, you stepped in as man of the house. Without any direction, you decided to go work in the yard.
We've never asked you to do this. You've never done it on your own. But you did. You stepped up and shoveled dog poo, raked leaves, evened out the gravel. Whaaaat?
I didn't want to interrupt you, but staring out the window at this tiny human who so insanely closely resembles my husband is a trip and a half. You are most definitely a mini-me of that sweet dude I married and I feel so insanely thankful that he's set such a good example to take pride in your home and keep it tidy. When you finished fixing up the yard, you came in, got your guitar, went back outside and sat on the deck, strumming your guitar and singing to the grass. Be still, my heart.





No comments:
Post a Comment