Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December Dailies: Day 4

Life's busy right now. Running two huge pieces of business during each of their busiest time of the year is no joke! It makes our time together that much sweeter. After nonstop meetings all day long and barely dragging myself in the front door, you running in with that big beautiful smile and arms wide open makes my heart a little bigger each time. You're my reason for everything. I go to work every day with one mission: to build you the best future possible. You give thanks every day when you run to greet me at the door. And if I don't see you at night because I'm working too late...your sweet kisses and snuggles in the morning are all I need. You whispering "Good morning mama"...be still, my heart. 
Here's us, tonight, cuddled into bed together just hangin. 
The BEST. 

No comments: