You came into our room this am and said your finger hurt.
In my professional experience, I've learned you'll come up with any excuse to get into bed with me. You ain't the first one, kiddo. Hah. I digress.
You crawled into my bed and cuddled up like the sweet little bug you are.
We woke up. Mommy, my finger hurts. again? I thought that was just a line to get me into bed? I scoped it, and woah. Woah dude, your poor little finger. So, I get it now. it's pusssssy, swollen, red, that's one miserable finger. I don't do well in these situations, esp when my babe is unhappy, I almost can't handle it. ok, so it's just the one finger.
He goes to the doc, doc says just watch it. Mom's not entirely happy with that result, but I'll deal. Sawyer goes back to school.
Just another tiny reminder of how much I love you. I will forever give anything to make you happy and keep you warm, happy and comfortable. I love you bud. Also, I'm totally in for it when you really do have a serious injury. May that never, ever happen. Get well soon, soldier.

No comments:
Post a Comment